Tuesday, August 3

Weigh-in

227.4 ---> 221.8

Rough night last night, fever Bieber dreamer.  Was running at about 33% yesterday, running at 65% today. Also B leaving and having 30 minutes to play with the Edie before leaving is a remarkable pick-me-up. Even changing her poopy diaper.

I weighed in the morning, and while 5.6 lbs is a lot to lose for one month, I think a solid half of that is just being wiped out from the weekend bug. Still, even before that, I knew I was losing, in a healthful way. I credit the cycling and the intense 40 hours in a resto over 3 days for it. I wish I could also say clean eating and a weight-lifting regimine, but those two elements have suffered due to the time pressures of work, the baby, time-gobbling cycling, attempting a social life, and day to day ephemera.

I don't know how realistic getting back on the weight-lifting regimine is while the restaurant AND the cycling are in the high-season -- it might be something to pursue in the colder months along with some yoga -- maybe a baby & me yoga class, which I haven't indulged in yet. But the eating, yes, tender salad greens are peaking and my input has been woefully woe, I think THAT I can dedicate to this month.

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, iced green tea, handful of chocolate covered espresso beans
AM SNACK:
11am, mango-oolong iced tea, with water chaser
Bottled iced tea by a nice local company, Teas' Tea, but way too sweet. The 17 oz has only 80 calories, about 1/3 less than pop, but still kinda cringingly sweet.

LUNCH: 1:15pm, 4 slices of cheeseless red pizza with shrimp, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Seems my hunger is returning.

PM SNACK:
2pm, sprite

PM SNACK:
5pm, crandberry lime soda
PM SNACK:
6:15pm, 1 slice Sicilian

EVENING SNACK: 9:30pm, black cherry soda


EVENING SNACK: 11:30pm, hotdog, quart of water

No comments: