Wednesday, August 4

Workworkworkwork

Got to bed around 1 last night, but woke up like a shot around 5am -- body is still recalibrating from sick mode. Monday I was at about 30% power, yesterday maybe 60%, today was about 85%. Even though I had a thorough breakfast, by the time I got to work I felt a bit light headed and...not exactly hungry, maybe low bloodsugar? Half a Manhattan Special hit me hard, and by noon placed an order into the kitchen for lunch!

BREAKFAST: 7am, iced green tea, pumpernickel bagel with humus and lox spread
AM SNACK: 9am, banana
AM SNACK:
10am, half a Manhattan Special
Made me awfully jittery, drank a lot of water right after.



LUNCH: 12:15pm, half a spinach calzone, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 5:30pm, half a green salad, .5 bowl, hunger 3/5


PM SNACK: 7pm, 1 slice of white pizza, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 10:15pm, special cookie


DINNER: 11:30pm, 2 burgers and fries, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
No comment.

No comments: