Friday, August 6

Tired & Cookin'

The recovery from the Meatloaf & Ice Cream was slow and spread out, but I'm pretty much at 90%. Still not sleeping much, got to bed around 1:30 and up around 5:30. I decided my head was too unfocused to interact with other parents at swim class and play group, so me n' Edie played hooky and went to Wholefoods to do a badly needed food shop. Ate some chocolate covered pretzels on the way home, and proceeded to spend the afternoon prepping food for the fam: took apart a fresh pineapple, made green salad, made a carrot dip B likes, a lentil salad from the Veganomicon for both B and the HVS, who will be making a special appearance tomorrow...

We popped over to a neighbor's house for an informal playdate, and by the time I got home it occurred to me that I hadn't really eaten. Started with salad, ate a brick, fed Edie, bathed her, got her down, and I followed not too far after that...

BREAKFAST: 7:15am, iced green tea, organic chex with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


AM SNACK: 10:30am, 4 dark chocolate covered pretzels

DINNER: 5pm, large green salad, beef lomein, shrimp toast, fried pork dumplings, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: