Friday, August 13

Fresh Friday

B took Lil' E to a swim class in the morning while I tinkered with the entertainment system. I took myself out to lunch, then spent the rest of the day chillin' and tweaking the system. Over all a productive but relaxed Friday.


BREAKFAST: 9:15am, chocolate babka, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1pm, vegetarian dim sum including mashed taro treasure boxes, mixed gluten, mock shrimp in rice paper roll, sticky rice wrapped in taro leaf, spring rolls, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
I ordered five dishes, too much for one person as usual. But instead of shoving down as much as possible, I ate until satiated and took about half of the food home. How ingenious of me, thank you very much!


DINNER: 7pm, large green salad, 3 ears of boiled corn, left over veg dim sum, an ounce of good chocolate with peanut butter, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: