Sunday, August 8

Mellow Sunday

After yesterday's ride let me feeling a little bit too beat up, I tried to take today easy. I still woke up at 3am and could not get back to sleep. I did a run to J&R to pick up some pieces for the impending new entertainment system I'm setting up at the end of the week, and did a supermarket run with Edie in mid-afternoon to help her get into her nap. B took off for the third night in a row to go party and go crazy, while I stayed home and fed & bathed the Edie.

Edie, with her big head of curls, unrefined table manners and absolute joy when practicing her running (!) around the house is nothing but wonderful. Part of me is "oy! this is too much!" and part of me is "I need an army of Edies!"


AM SNACK: 5am, handful of chocolate covered coffee beans


BREAKFAST: 9:30am, granola with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 12:30pm, multigrain tortilla chips with salsa, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 3pm, 7 falafel balls, chocolate babka, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 9pm, garden salad, eggplant hero, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: