Thursday, August 12

Vegetarian for a day!

If your eating day centers around 1 huge meal, I guess it's better that the meal is as far away from sleep time as possible. Today I received delivery of a new entertainment system, Yomomma came over, and between setting up and running out to do chores and food shopping, I kinda forgot about eating until I started feeling that hungry/nauseous thing where you think you may puke if you don't get something down.

Went to an excellent California-style burrito place on 4th Ave between 13th & 14th. Last time I ate there I remembered everything was excellent, except for the stringy meat, so I went and just skipped any meat....and it was amazing. Between that and falafel for a late night snack, this must of been my first vegetarian day in forever...


AM SNACK: 8am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10:45am, chocolate babka, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 3pm, blackbean & guac burrito, rootbeer, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 4:30pm, chocolate cheesecake, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 11pm, falafel balls with hummus, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: