Tuesday, August 10

Workworkworkwork pt 2

Could not get to bed last night. Got home around 11:30, yomomma was looking after Edie because B was having a fuzzy-eye checked out late into the night. Between the drama, my energy level cratering to ADD levels and then my body refusing to shut down, not a great night.

But B was loving this morning, despite being cranky, Edie was full of smiles and shouts of joy for the pleasure of being able to waddle around the house, and off to work I went.

BREAKFAST:
8am, iced green tea, waffle, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
LUNCH: noon, 3 slices shrimp & clam cheeseless pizza, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 2:30pm, green salad, roasted potatoes, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK:
3-4pm, bacon, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
We were baking bacon in the 'rant, and I could not stop nibbling on it, making me think my body is really craving something fatty and decadent right now...


PM SNACK: 4pm, small cup of chocolate ice cream, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 6:30pm, slice of Sicilian, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING DRINK: 10:15pm, bottle of beer


EVENING SNACK: 11:45pm, 7 falafel balls with humus, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: