Thursday, September 9

A Hunch

On the bike ride to work, the sun was behind me and I noticed the shadow stretched before me. My shoulders were up, too close to my head, undoubtedly exaggerated by the angle of the sun, but I could feel that they were hunched. The last time I was on a tandem with the HVS, she reached out and grabbed my shoulders and pushed them down. And this past Monday, when B and I went to get back massages, the masseuse did a number on my shoulder-neck muscles that left them sore for a couple of days.

I unhunched my shoulders, sat a little bit taller and forward. Didn't feel natural. But with all this hunching, this can't be a good thing. Any advice on how to break my hunching habit?

AM SNACK:
8:30am, iced green tea


BRUNCH: 11:30am, meatballs, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 4:30pm, nutella and peanut butter


DINNER: 6pm, linguine with crab, a meatball, a little mushroom, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 11pm, hotdog, espresso ice cream, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: