Monday, September 6

Riding with B

Both B & I had the day off, but still had a baby sitter, so we took off on bikes and trekked through Brooklyn. We ate bagels from La Bagel Delite in Prospect Park, and got lunch at the ball fields in Red Hook. We got messages right before we went home, where my masseuse really did I number on my lower neck -- is this supposed to hurt this much? The HVS came over to hang in the evening, bringing all sorts of snicklesnacks. Edie was in fine form. A good day.

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, organic chex with good milk, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


BREAKFAST 2: 10:30am, pumpernickel bagel with cream cheese & veg, grape juice "beverage", 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
I grabbed what I thought was juice at the bagel shop, but when I tasted it, hoping for a pure natural taste, I was surprised to find that it kinda tasted like flat grape soda. I looked at the ingredients, and indeed the second ingredient after water was corn syrup -- only 30% juice. After the words "Grape Juice"on the label, it had the word "beverage" right underneath. What a scam.
 



LUNCH: 1pm, shrimp chalupas, roasted corn, tamarind drink, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


SNICKLESNACK: 6pm, rustic bread, a little wine jam, a little olive oil, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 10pm, saag paneer & rice, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: