Sunday, October 31

Full-woo

I woke after 11 hours of sleep feeling pretty even, but B was a little run down, so I plopped Edles on the bike and we went to Brooklyn Heights to the bagel shop me n' B used to hit up when we were in full-woo. Edie played in the playground that I did when my Aunt lived in the neighborhood in the 70s.

In the afternoon, we went to a neighborhood Halloween party with a whole bunch of other babies, but it did not go smoothly -- Edie fell asleep when going over, and when she woke up to a relatively loud, crowded new place, she just was not having it. Didn't help that her piggie costume was probably too warm. We left before I could stuff down too many sweets!

In the evening, I was searching the cupboards for sweets, as tomorrow starts a sweets-fast for about a week. I didn't even feel like eating sweets, just wanted to get some in before it was too late. But Betsy already hoovered up everything except the baking chocolate, so that was that.

BREAKFAST: 9:15am, 9 grain bagel with butter, lettuce tomato and onion, seltzer, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AFTERNOON SNACKS: 3pm, mini pigs in blankets, a cupcake, a few bites of cheese, carrots and spinach dip, a rum drink, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 7:30pm, shrimp fajita with rice, beans, guac and salsa, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: