Tuesday, November 2

The challenge continues.

No sugary junk food or soda wasn't too bad today, but I wonder if I'm eating a little bit heavier to avoid cravings. Maybe not heavier, but certainly more often, keeping my blood sugar even all day. Notably, yesterday and today, I had no urge for snacking late at night, which is a good thing.

BREAKFAST:
7:45am, smoothie, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Woke up hungry, and knew I would not be scarfing donuts and chocolate this morning, so went to the smoothie. In a slight daze, I underground the flax seed and the whole affair was a bit gritty, but still good. Good enough to pour the extra into a freezer pop mold for emergency sugar jones later in the week!

AM SNACK: 10:15am, vegetarian sandwich, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Not as good as the last one -- too much goat cheese, too much roasted veg. I forgot to pick out the cauliflower in the first few bites, but it's rank flavor of shoes and sweatsocks reminded me to take care of them.

LUNCH:
1:15pm, half a very thin pizza, seltzer, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Sugar cravings becoming more notable. Bottle of carbonated water instead of sugary soda brought in to fight the good fight.

PM SNACK:
4:45pm, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER PT 1:
6pm, sliced roasted potatoes, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER PT 2: 7pm, 3 slices of Sicilian, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: