Friday, October 8

Push & Pull

Got out of the house and made it uptown by bike for a dermatologist appointment by 8:15 (as with yesterday's general doctor, all is well.) Rushed back and had a proper Edie day. After napping and feeding, we pedaled over to the supermarket, and after we got home and had a quick snack, spent a couple of hours in the playground.

I almost went to yoga, but I had two forces preventing me. Push: the HVS would not be teaching it. Pull: MAP called me a few hours before with a spare ticket to a panel discussion at the NY Times with Frank Bruni, Daniel Bouloud, Jean Georges Vichtrewhatever and Michael White, so I took off for that. Ironically, despite being part of the Food & Wine festival, absolutely no food was allowed anywhere in the building, so I took myself to my favorite lunch spot from when I used to work in the area. Got home at a reasonable time, got to bed at a reasonable time, all in all a well rounded day.

AM SNACK: 9:30am, iced green tea


LUNCH: 11:30am, 2 Stouffer's French bread pizzas, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 3pm, multigrain tortilla chips, student-made fresh tomato salsa cruda, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 7:45pm, pork tonkatsu over curry rice, shrimp shumai, miso soup, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 10pm, small piece of dark chocolate with the good peanut butter

No comments: