Saturday, July 2

Morning Bleah

I'm finding that morning is the hardest part of the day to get through since my life has been thrown into some minor chaos with leaving the restaurant. Between the tiredness, Betsy & Edie rolling in lockstep, and my mind naturally going to pessimism, it's something I need to strategize -- whether it's food (jump start with chocolate covered coffee beans?), a routine or a ritual, I dunno. I lift weights M-W-F which definitely helps, but I think doing it more than that might be excessive. Maybe a combination of food, an act to help with a work search, and a light yoga routine? Hmmm, could anyone advise me on a light self-guided daily 10-minute yoga routine?!


TODAY'S COOKING
Ice Cream Sandwiches: Last week's left over mint ice cream was enough for about 15 sandwiches. Forgot to freeze the barrel, so will have to make to make the vanilla ice cream for another dozen tomorrow.
Health Salad: A nice simple vegan slaw for our vegan picnic on Monday!


BREAKFAST: 9am, iced green tea, 5 small pancakes, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:30pm, penne in sauce with shrimp, ginger ale, 2 cc cookies, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5 

PM SNACK: 3:15pm, 1 small ice cream sandwich
Wasn't planning on eating this but MAP came over, and mommainlaw, B, MAP and even Edie were all eating these things I ate this morning, so I ate one to be sociable. Edie was going nuts on mommainlaw;s sandwich, licking the ice cream then grabbing her hand and pushing her face into it when it was pulled away from her, all the while strenuously repeating the word, "CAKE!"


PM SNACK: 4:45pm, slice of streetza, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Was in the playground, B was feeling hungry because all she had to eat all afternoon was...an ice cream sandwich, so I got a slice for her, and I couldn't just let her eat alone!

DINNER: 6:30pm, shrimp toast, small amount of beef & string beans with white rice, ice cream sandwich, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9:30pm, left over beef & string beans with rice, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5



No comments: