Thursday, July 7

Sugar Lust

Woke up early to a very energetic and very happy little girl jumping up and down on me. Legs and joints felt much better, lifted weights in the morning, took Edie out to some swings, then grocery shopping before getting her down for a nap and lunch.

Felt cravings for sugar in the afternoon, and ate some ice cream. I picked up some cherries and a zucchini from a new local farmer's market, and made a nice very green dinner. It was a bit too green, it tasted green. For whatever reason, my cravings for sugar went off the charts right after the meal, I haven't had this kind of lust in quite a while. I hoped the cherries would have dampened it, but I guess that and the pasta just primed the pump.

I think I have proper supportive mandels in my closet somewhere. Time to bust 'em out.

TODAY'S COOKING:
Pasta with CSA veg: A pound of mini wagon wheels met a cup of homemade sauce. In the woke, I stir fried some broccoli and sugar snap peas, through in the scallion and zucchini, then added the chopped swiss chard I just par-boiled. A little peanut oil and salt. Looked very healthy. Finished the dish with CSA parsley, which B informed me she finds repulsive after the fact. Oh well, off to the freezer this dish goes then.

AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


LUNCH: 12:45pm, breaded tilapia fillet, corn on the cob, health salad, pickle, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5pm, fresh cherries, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 6:30pm, pasta with CSA veg & a little homemade sauce, pretzels with nutella, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9pm, 5 oz of ice cream, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: