Monday, March 26

PBJ

After this weekend's eating, definitely need to come correct this week. Started off well with strong weight lifting and a fruit smoothie, and pretty much stayed on the path all day. I snacked a bit in the afternoon,  because I knew I'd be food shopping after B got home, and dinner would be late. Sugar cravings were kept in check with 7oz cans of Sprite at lunch and with an afternoon snack, and I tried to leave the chocolate alone in the evening, but I just...needed it. I think there is something more complicated than just sugar cravings, when it comes to that last sweet snack of the day.

PB&J with baby carrots is a new weekly lunch for my, me thinks... Maybe swap in almond butter, too...


AM SNACK: 7:45am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9:30am, smoothie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: noon, PB&J on whole grain bread, baby carrots, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Had peanut butter and cherry preserves on a sandwich yesterday, liked it so much I had it again today. Funnily enough, baby carrots are a perfect side to it, the moist crunch goes well to unsticked the peanut butter from the mouth.

PM SNACK: 3pm, spinach & tofu empanada, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 4:30pm, green olives, almonds, 7oz Sprite, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 8pm, sauteed shrimp, cooked spinach & multi grain brown rice, large green salad, 7oz  Sprite, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 9:30pm, peanuts & chocolate chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: