Wednesday, March 28

Belly full of mayo

Woke up early with a sore back, was afraid it was a kidney stone recurrence, but I fell asleep on the couch for an hour and felt fine after. I have a follow up appointment on Friday, hopefully I'll get an all-clear. Taught class in the afternoon, 13 kids, again went surprisingly well, though the bellyful of mayo I had to eat (sample each student's work) left me with a greezy-feeling tummy.

AM SNACK: 7:45am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 9am, smoothie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: noon, large green salad, sardine & avocado on whole wheat with onion, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 1:15pm, homemade granola bar, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


SCHOOL SNACK: 6pm, a few spoonfuls of student mayonnaise, a few bites of shrimp


DINNER: 8pm, falafel sandwich, a little lentil salad, 16oz ginger ale, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Stopped by Fatoosh in B's old neighborhood on the way home from school, it seems like just yesterday I was wooing her and spending a lot of time in her 'hood. Where did all the time go? Where did these babies come from?



EVENING SNACK: 9:30pm, peanuts & chocolate chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: