Tuesday, April 17

All kinds of sore

Had a weirdly restless sleep -- B says I was talking in my sleep and even said, "I feel weird" when I got up to go to the bathroom, which  I don't remember any of. Woke up all kinds of sore, in a good way, from the newly elongated weight lifting routine in the morning and the 30 mile ride in the evening.

Ate well the first half of the day but.... did not eat enough. By the time I picked up Edie from school, was uncomfortably hungry. I guess calorie deficit from yesterday's ride snuck up on me. Dinner never quite came together, either, as we had guests to entertain in the evening.

AM SNACK: 7:45am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 8:15am, good yogurt with honey, vanilla, almonds, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: noon, whole wheat pasta with sauce & sauteed spinach, baby carrots, a pickle, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 3pm, seafood empanada, mini chicken empanada, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 4pm, 7oz sprite

DINNER: 6pm, a few tiny slices of pizza, 3 cupcakes, some multigrain chips, glass of prosecco, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 10pm, multigrain chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: