Monday, April 16

Dark & Peaceful

Got a good work out in the morning. I remember months ago when I raised the number of pounds I was lifting, I couldn't do more than 5 reps -- now I'm doing 10. Once I stop feeling sore from this, I'll raise the weight again and go back to 5 reps....

Spent the day in Brooklyn with Mil, walking around Cobble Hill and Downtown. Got bad sushi from Trader Joe's. Picked up Edie from school at 3 and we spent a few hours in the playground behind the house. After B got home, I took off on bike and did a round trip to Coney. This is my first night ride in years, felt great and the beach was so dark and peaceful.

AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10:30am, hardcore oatmeal, water, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1pm, brown rice California roll, shrimp summer roll, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 2:30pm, homemade granola bar, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER 1: 6pm, meat tortellini in tomato sauce, baby carrots, pickle, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER 2: 10:15pm, fried rice, shrimp toast, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: