Thursday, April 5

At least I ate an apple...

Took Edie to school and realized I was really hungry, hungry enough to interfere with weight lifting when I got home. Kitchen is low or out of everything due to knish manufacturing these past few days, and knishes taking up 90% of the fridge space. I thought I'd have a good lifting session due to the sugar, but it actually felt like it slowed me down a little. Mental? Biological? Looking forward to getting the knishes out this weekend...

BREAKFAST: 8:45am, cinnamon roll, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Not a great way to start the day, but the kitchen is jammed with knishes and low on groceries, including tea (gallon jugs take up a lot of real estate!)

AM SNACK: 10:45am, apple


LUNCH: 12:45pm, shoyu ramen, shumai, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 7pm, half a pizza, cesar salad, 15oz of gingerale, 1.75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: