Thursday, May 31

Buzz Buzz on one beer

B took Milli Mil to the doc this morning, so after I got Edles to school, got laundry in and did food shopping.

Forgot to mention that I lifted weights yesterday. I was feeling a bit run down but kinda unthinkingly knew if I lifted, I'd feel better after...and I did! Thought I was only going to lift once this week, but will try to fit another 45 minute session in tomorrow, should be fine as I'm only a little sore today.

THE COUNT: +/- 2500 cal

AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea, 45 cal

BREAKFAST: 10am, smoothie, 330 cal
Probably not EXACTLY 330, as my frozen fruit mix is personally done, but I got the count from a commercial brand of mixed frozen fruit.

AM SNACK: 11:45am, popcorn, 440 cal


LUNCH: 12:45pm, 2 stouffer's french bread pizza, 840 cal
Huh. Guess I could have probably done 1.

SCHOOL DINNER: 6:30pm, random bites of pizza, 12oz soda (140cal), ??? cal
Didn't eat that much, gonna say 500cal all in.

EVENING SNORT: 8:30pm, can of 21st Amendment Bitter American beer, 130 cal
Stopped by Malt & Mold on the way home from school, the proprietor invited me in for a beer and a chat.

EVENING SNACK: 9:15pm, watermelon, 220 cal

No comments: