Monday, May 28

Memorial Day Eating

I intended to lift weights, but the fam went to visit friends in Brooklyn in the morning, I fell asleep in the afternoon for  nice nap, then J came over and we got the laundry done together and took Edles out for dinner at a local joint. I've decided not to beat myself up about the poor eating and lack of exercise today, it was a national holiday with quality family & friend time, and will be back on the lifting for my normal second lift later in the week.

BREAKFAST: 8am, iced green tea, brown rice crispies with organic dead milk, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: noon, shrimp burrito, guac & chips, 1 beer, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 2:30pm, ice cream cone, .5 bowl,  hunger 4/5


DINNER: 6:30pm, no-cheese eggplant hero, house salad, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 8pm, ice cream, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: