Saturday, May 19

Bridal Shower

Woke at 4:30am -- got to bed around 10, woke up once to feed Milli around midnight. Throat a little sore, worried it might become worse if I'm not careful. I woke up so early because I need to be up at 3:30 tomorrow to get out for a Montauk Century.

MAP came over in the afternoon, she decorated while I got the food together. Had about 20 people over, got a lot of compliments on the food. It was a good time, though definitely something I'd rather not do more than once or twice a decade, he he.

The Fearsome Family came home just as things were wrapping up, was nice to see Edles absorb all the attention from a stack of drunk ladies. I wound down quickly and got to bed around 8pm, thanks to the cooperation and efforts of my ever lovin' B.

AM SNACK: 4:45am, iced green tea, Vitamin C pill


BREAKFAST: 5:15am, 4 pancakes, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Outta the freezer, into my mouf.

AM SNACK: 10:45am, homemade granola bar, small piece of watermelon, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 12:15pm, 2 pocket pies, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Stopped in at the Hester St Fair, a table doing savory and sweet mini pie. Savories very much like cornish pasties. One was curry potato, other was a trippy beet/horseradish. Kinda inspirational for my knishing.

PM BRIDAL SHOWER SNACKS: 2-5pm, a few mini fried potato knishes, 2 lamb tziki sliders, a few mini cheesecakes, a shrimp summer roll, 2 glasses of cava, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 6:30pm, cold fried mini knishes, some left over whole wheat pasta, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Got a bunch of carbs in for the ride I'll be powering through tomorrow.

No comments: