Wednesday, June 6

A lot of guessing

Chill day, morning with a sleeping baby and chores, afternoon in school. Hard to count the calories, but as I said, this is a run up practice to mid-July. Still, today's count seems believable -- when I went to bed, I was not hungry but could definitely eat more, consistent with the 3000+ days I've been having.

TODAY'S COOKING:
Chocolate Ice Cream: Made another layer in the ice cream novelties for Edie's 3rd b-day. Betsy has finally gotten around to eating the brownie scraps...

TODAY'S COUNT: 2650

AM SNACK: 8:45am, iced green tea, 45 cal


BREAKFAST: 9:45am, hardcore oatmeal, 245 cal


LUNCH: 11:30am, PB&J on whole wheat, momma salad just with salt, 660 cal


PM SNACK: 2pm, homemade granola bar, +/- 200 cal
Looking forward to making the next batch, I'll see how accurate my guessing is

SCHOOL SNACK: 3:30pm, chips, +/- 500 cal


SCHOOL DINNER: 7pm, meatballs, spinach, +/- 800 CAL


EVENING SNACK: 9:15pm, wholewheat pretzel sticks, 220 cal

No comments: