Friday, June 8

Hungry but limited

Yesterday I lifted weights in the morning, not because I particularly wanted to or felt like it, but because I knew it would help wake me up fully and get me ready for a long cooking day ahead....and I was right! Today, after an intense cooking day (though shorter), I was very hungry leaving but limited myself to a couple of slices of pizza, on theory it would help me sleep. And it did! I crashed out at 9:30, and slept like a baby.

TODAY'S COUNT: 3,225

AM SNACK: 8:15am, iced green tea, 45 cal

BREAKFAST: 9:15am, smoothie, 305 cal


LUNCH: 12:30pm, whole wheat pasta with homemade sauce and romano and shrimp, momma salad with ranch, +/-815 cal
Had to guess on my sauce, but I suspect this count is pretty accurate.


SCHOOL SNACK: 3-6pm, various bites, pasta, +/- 560 cal


DINNER: 7pm, pizza, +/- 1,500 cal

No comments: