Thursday, July 5

Corny

Slept in and woke to a sleeping baby and an empty house. Nicely sore from yesterday's work out, particularly in my shoulders and chest -- my negative pull ups are becoming noticeably slower, which makes me think I might actually be able to do a pull up in my life time!
At the end of the day, I was surprised how close I came to my budget. I made a technical mistake by eating corn, rather than something like a string bean. Corn is considered a carb rather than a vegetable, and I think stuffing myself with Brussels or cabbage would've made me feel a lot less hungry in the evening. So I drank a quart of water and I was able to get to sleep at a good time, lesson learned.
THE COUNT: 2395

AM SNACK: 9am, iced green tea, 25 cal

BREAKFAST: 9am, steel cut oatmeal, 400 cal


LUNCH: 1pm, sardine & avocado on whole wheat, momma salad, kimchi, 700 cal


DINNER: 6:15pm, grilled chicken breast, 2 ears boiled corn, kraft whole grain mac n' cheese, glass of beer, 8oz diet sprite, 1270 cal

No comments: