Thursday, July 12

Freshman 15s

Funny, had to eat some corn chips in the afternoon to prevent myself from getting too hungry. Oddly enough, Fritos corn chips was my very first "diet" food. When I was a senior in high school, I decided for the first time I wanted to lose weight, so when I met people in college, they wouldn't know my fatter self. So I replaced the milk and apple juice my parents served me at home with diet soda, and more radically, I started skipping lunch at school, instead getting a bag of Fritos after school to tamp down my hunger. It worked, until I got to college and packed on some Freshman 15s or three.

THE COUNT: 2465


AM SNACK: 7:15am, iced green tea, .25 cal


BREAKFAST: 8am, kolon blow with whole milk, 300 cal


LUNCH: noon, 2 chicken sausage links, steamed string beans, buttered corn on the cob, 2 oz beer, water melon, 850 cal


PM SNACK: 4:30pm, 8oz diet coke, corn chips, 160 cal


DINNER: 5:30pm, Stouffer's French Bread Pizzas, baby carrots, 830 cal


EVENING SNACK: 9:45pm, peanuts & chocolate chips, 300 cal


No comments: