Tuesday, July 10

Hungry to Bed

Woke up pleasantly sore from yesterday's weight lifting, it's a nice feeling -- let's me know that NOT lifting weights today is the exact right thing to do!

Went to bed hungrier than usual -- I suspect I may have overestimated the calories in the slice of pizza I had for lunch. It occurred to me that in the past, when I get that kind of hungry around midnight/1am, the main way to get myself to sleep would be to eat something carby & heavy, probably upwards of 1000 calories to get the blood to rush to my stomach and let my brain turn off. And if it was the weekend, I might do a modified version of that, but gotta stay on point.

THE COUNT: 2500

AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea, 25 cal


BREAKFAST: 8:45am, fage full fat yogurt with honey, almonds and vanilla, 460 cal

LUNCH: 1:45pm, cheesy slice of pizza, +/- 500 cal
Ran out of time in getting some Jamaican patties, had to get a slice on the run, way too much cheese on it, very out of balance, and sat in my stomach like a rock.

PM SNACK: 2:45pm, diet Dr.Pepper, 0 cal

PM SNACK: 3:30pm, small green salad with Italian dressing, +/- 100 cal


PM SNACK: 5:45pm, momma salad with ranch dressing, 8oz diet sprite, 150 cal


DINNER: 7pm, quarter pounder with cheese, medium fries, diet coke, 890 cal


EVENING SNACK: 10:15pm, corn chips and home made salsa, 375 cal

No comments: