Monday, October 8

Mofungo does not reheat well.

BREAKFAST: 8am, handful of wholewheat non-salted pretzels and a little water, dirtpill, hunger 1/5
I had a wonderful 9 hour sleep, but I think the cookies sat in my stomach a little.

LUNCH: 12:30pm, large brick of food from Green Symphony, including 2 potato samosa, penne in meat sauce, and lightly dressed cold pumpkin noodles, hunger 4/5
Very busy Monday morning, ate this brick at my desk (though I know via Tamar that Ilsa frowns on this practice - but I don't do it too often.) The food was yummy and filling, lotta carbs still being craved from yesterday's exertion.

PM SNACK: 4pm, dry roasted edamame, hunger 4/5
Walked over to Green Symphony again for a non-sweet snack. Thought these would be more like peanuts, despite it saying "70% less fat and 40% more protein than peanuts". The mouth feel was kind of brittle and dry and airy, and now 20 minutes later my stomach feels really weird, so I only ate a handful. This may of been a failed experiment...

DINNER: 7:30pm, large green salad, mofungo with rice and beans and weird red sauce, quarter box of Entemenn's cookies, half a bar of very dark organic chocolate, hunger 3/5
Stomach weird and acidy since the edamame. Some of the reheated mofungo was good, but it's so heavy and dense that there was a large cold dry and fatty ball left over, big as a baseball (and probably about as nutritional, too!)

I don't know when she did it, but B went to town on the cookies sometime between last night and this morning....hrumph!

EVENING SNACK: 11pm, 2 tumms tablets
Stomach still a little acidy.

No comments: