Monday, October 22

What disasters will today hold?

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, 2 pieces wholewheat toast with good butter, dirtpill, hunger 1/5
Only got 7 hours sleep, which is usually enough, but needed more to recover from yesterday's ride. Stomach tight. Felt good, ready to attack work. Had a great time yesterday, between the ride and seeing friends, I'm really glad I didn't cave in to my baser instinct to stay at home and eat apple crumble all day.

AM WATERING: 8:30am, 24 oz still water
Gotta get a new blood pressure cuff. If it's high, it'll motivate me to think more about weight loss. Just too under the gun the past couple of weeks to really focus. (10 minutes later: just ordered a new cuff)

AM SNACK: 10am, handful of yummy tortilla-styled rice chips, hunger 3/5
Tamar brought em in, tried to force more on me but I was like, no, I'm too sweet and innocent to eat such things this early!

LUNCH: 1:30pm, 8 pieces of sushi & tuna roll, small salad and miso soup, shrimp shumai, water
Tried a different sushi place near the office, surprised how not bad it was.

DINNER: 7pm, big salad with garlic dressing, 2 pretzels with peanut butter, a small piece of apple crumble, roasted red potatoes with tofu and shallots, desert plate featuring chocolate cake, dark chocolate, small scoop of basil gelato and black sesame gelato, hunger 4/5
Prepared the farmers market potatoes with olive oil, fresh garlic, random dried herbs, lemon juice, took 45 minutes to cook. Ate a big salad with a new organic salad dressing, but still very hungry and couldn't wait. As I was working my way through the pretzels and crumble, B mentioned, "You're binging!". She was right, I should of had a snack this afternoon. Still, had a moderate amount of taters and the desert, for all it's variety, was moderate in quantity.

No comments: