Sunday, February 3

Moody

ADDENDA:
Good sleep. Long Island is nice, but I'm glad I don't live there. Grateful to be married. Feel unsettled about my future, professionally. Constantly thinking, weighing.

BREAKFAST: 10am, organic cheerios with good milk, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1:45pm, coleslaw, 3 pickles, pastrami on rye, small amount of kasha varnishkes, water, hunger 4/5
Went to look at apartments with B & her mom, then to a deli on the UWS. Not the greatest deli, but a lot of fun to take a parent out, a lot of bittersweet emotions about the ceremony of going out to eat with my own parents. As a very elderly woman struggled to get in the door with both her walker and her health aide, I found myself remembering a lot of the details of my parent's extended illnesses, but B snapped me back into the present! I like the present with B.

PM SNACK: 3:30pm, chocolate cake, water, hunger 2/5
Small family gathering of B's clan for a birthday, skipped the champagne, just not hungry. Was nice/anxiety-producing to talk about my job situation/culinary thoughts with a bunch of peeps, though.

EVENING SNACK: 8PM, small green salad hunger 3/5

EVENING SNACK: 9:30pm, super hippy bread with peanut butter, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 11:30pm, good yogurt with honey and vanilla, hunger 4/5
I'm not good at not eating dinner.

No comments: