Saturday, January 10

This ain't a burger, Selma!!

On Sunday evening, B and I ordered in Ethiopian food. We got an odd call from the restaurant asking if we got our food (we hadn't.) It seems the delivery person was intercepted by someone in the building who thought the food was theirs and paid for in by credit card. If they were expecting burgers and fries, boy, are they in for a surprise....

B and I were given gift certificates to a high-end Thai massage place. The dude greased me up and twisted me around a bit into yoga-lite shapes. I guess if I was filthy rich and ridiculously lazy, this would be my new yoga regimen.

SATURDAY
AFTERNOON SNACK:
1pm, a handful of chocolates, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

BREAKFAST: 2:30pm, good yogurt with honey, vanilla, raw nuts, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AFTERNOON SNACK: 3pm, the rest of the box of chocolates, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
I decided the temptation was too much - I was going to take a little nibble of each remaining chocolate, eat only 1 or 2 that was really good, and throw the rest out. However, they were all really good!! Damn me and my expanded palate!

DINNER:
8pm, 2 slices of restaurant pizza, momma style salad, grape soda, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

SUNDAY
AM SNACK: 8:30am, swig of apple cider

AM BREAKFAST:
9:30am, 4 mini muffins, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:
12:45pm, spinach dumpling, mixed gluten, mini lotus wrapped steamed rice, deep fried dough wrapped in rice paper, mashed taro treasure box, a couple of mouthfuls of ice cream, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Vegetarian dim sum after ridiculous massage. B was hungry as all-git-out, so we got her some ice cream from the Chinatown Ice Cream Factory, I didn't get any but had a bite or two of hers.

PM SNACK: 3:45pm, swig of apple cider

DINNER: 7:15pm, small amount of momma style salad, Ethiopian combo platter, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
The beef and lamb were both kinda nasty, will stick to the vegetarian combo next time. Beef was a tough cheap cut, lamb was braised but still stringy and fibrous.

No comments: