Friday, May 15

Never enough sleep, it seems

After conking out at 8:30pm, woke at 6pm feeling weird -- hungry, tired and energized at the same time. I suspect my body is fighting off a bug, but the adrenaline that the resto gives me has been smacking it down. Despite the full night of sleep, found myself dozing off during class.

BREAKFAST: 6:45am, yogurt with honey and vanilla, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Woke up hungry in a bad way, like my stomach in a knot. This helped.

AM SNACK: 8am, blueberry muffin, water, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Still hungry when I got to school. I hate Starbucks, but their pastries are so much better than the carts.

AM SNACK: 10am, can of Welch's Grape Soda, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Falling asleep, got this out of a school vending machine in hopes of waking up, did not help.

PM SNACK: 12:45pm, mediocre sicilian slice, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
We ordered a drier moz from our cheese maker, but what they sent yesterday was aged and too dry, so we sent it back. What we got today was fresher and looser, but drier and tighter than what we've been using. This slice was used with the aged stuff, and it truly made for an inferior product.

LUNCH: 4:30pm, small salad, gelato, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
L was making anything, so I just busted out some special salads for the peeps.

RESTAURANT HAZE: 5-10pm, snippet of lemonade, taste of spinach, bite of cheese crisp, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNARF: 10:30pm, small scoop of gelato, a small cup of tap beer, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: