Wednesday, July 15

I fed her!


Felt good after 13 hours of relatively uninterrupted sleep. I only wish I could gift something like that to my wife, whose sleep has been anything but uninterrupted. I guess if it's gonna be interrupted, the cause being a healthy beautiful baby girl is a good reason. Then again, we're gonna go to bottle soon so maybe we'll be able to take turns with the interruptions sooner than later...

Soon, being today. I fed Edie B's milk from a bottle today. Holding her while she sucked and slurped from the nipple of the bottle while staring at me was pretty awesome. She sucked down a good 5 ounces in a flash, and her belch afterwards was pretty charming. Then afterwards we sucked on pacifiers together!

BREAKFAST: 7am, bagel with creamcheese, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:15pm, beef fried rice, 1.5 bowls, hunger 4/5
Went to my favorite dumpling shop and ordered something different off the menu, something I always see the construction workers chowing down on. Surprisingly superior to typical NYC takeout, was made with steamed rice, large pieces of thin freshly cooked beef, large bits of celery. It was less salty than typical take out fried rice but more flavorful.

PM SNACK: 1:30pm, small portion of eggplant parm, rootbeer, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
A few hours hanging out at the resto, probably my last for a while.

DINNER: 7:15pm, cheese tortellini in garlic wine sauce, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Made a really tepid sauce, missing something, not sure what. Should look up a recipe.

EVENING SNACK: 10:30pm, choco yogurt thing, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
So close to no sweets today, oh well. Needed a kick to spend an hour grinding away on final project.

No comments: