Saturday, July 18

PIZZABABY!!!!


NO PIZZAS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS PICTURE! (And it was at room temp when Edie mounted it. And she immediately got bathed and changed moments after the session was done! And she smelled like a pizza! And it was so cute!)

The original plan was to ride bikes all day, but instead I woke up late and spent the day with B & E and Mommainlaw. I'm working on a presentation for class, which involves selling an idea of a pizza restaurant. I'll be showing pictures of some of the more interesting pizzas I've made at home, but for some levity, I'll be slipping in some pictures of..... PIZZA BABY!!

The pizza was tossed off -- Wholefoods dough, a small can of cheap tomato sauce, a block of whole milk dry moz. I made a second one, with less sauce and cheese, grated with parm, sprinkled with sea salt and finished with good olive oil, which was actually pretty good -- the WF dough is annoyingly good, better than my homemade dough. Gotta work on that.

Got something cool working in the fridge that I set up yesterday. All aboudit tomorrow.

Gazooks, I'm looking at what I ate today...and how little I did. School is over this week, gotta hit some regular riding and yogaing, f'real.

AM SNACK: 10am, watermelon, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

BREAKFAST: noon, pancakes, bacon, homefries, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 1pm, donut, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 3pm, dulce de leche ice cream, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 6pm, homemade pizza, watermelon, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 9:30pm, pistachios, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 9:45pm, dulce de leche ice cream, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: