Thursday, July 16

Really Tubby

I hate to sound like 2/3 of the American population, but I'm starting to feel really tubby of late. I dropped to the lowest in a long time when I was in the midst of working 70+ hours a week at the restaurant, but for now that is over and another diet-controlling gig doesn't seem to be in the immediate future due to Edie Bebe and some other potential opportunities coming down the pipe.

I was surprised how I was jonesing for sugar last night, that was one of the first things I spied and got under control when I first blogging about my food intake. Now that I've finally gotten to the meat of the matter -- learning to feed Edie! -- I need to go back to the beginning.

BREAKFAST: 7am, good yogurt with honey, vanilla, cashews, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 10:45am, marble poundcake, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
For old time sake, this was my default am snack for the first half of management classes, back when it was cold out. Sniff sniff.

AM TASTING: 11-noon, about half a glass of red, a hunk of gruyere, french bread, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 3pm, pepperoni pizza, cesar salad, water, rice pudding, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Me, B&E went to Lombardi's for lunch. Have ordered delivery, never eaten in before. Decent service, long narrow dining rooms. The pizza was MUCH better in person, with the coaly flavor much more pronounced with the original heat on the pie. Not a fan of pepperoni, that was B's thing.

DINNER: 8pm, green salad topped with fresh grilled shrimp, 1 bowl, hunger 4.5
Grilled some colossals in the grill pan and smoked up the whole house.

No comments: