Tuesday, July 14

More out of me

Woke up with a whisper of a hangover, but felt fine. We took the bus to Edie's first movie in a movie theater, "Bruno", and I'm glad she's not old enough that I have to explain that to her. It was cold in the theater, and half way through she got cranky enough that she & B had to step outside.

After that, a quick pizza break and we hit up the pediatrician for a check up. Edie has gained an inch and 2 pounds, and is super aware, so no worries there. After eating some farro, I sat down to watch a bit of TV before getting into some school work and then it was 9pm, dragged myself to bed and then it was 6am. Guess drinking the night before took more out of me than I thought.

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, potato nick, pickled diakon, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 1pm, pizza with fresh tomato, root beer, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
From PIE on 4th Avenue, not very good.

LINNER: 4:30pm, farro and sausage, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: