Friday, September 11

Too grim

Edie has good taste in food, it seems -- she drinks mother's milk all day, but on the day I ran out and tried to feed her formula, she'd take a few sucks then push it away. Ain't nuthin' like the real thing.

It rained all day, and me and Edles stayed in doors. We went down to the lobby to get mail and looked at the rain and the wind, and we both agreed that the world was too grim to enter today.

BREAKFAST: 8am, smoothie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Replicated yesterday's, came out just as good. I need to have some one else taste this, is it this good or is it just me?

BREAKFAST 2: 10am, pumpernickel bagel with hummus, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:
1pm, Stouffer's Deluxe French Bread Pizzas, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 3:30pm, large green salad, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 6pm, catfish buritto, pork taco, guacemole and chips, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Fneh Mexican food ordered in, while watching a movie with B&E. We were watching 'State of Play', which I saw in theaters with the HVS, but fell asleep during because I was exhausted from the restaurant. This time, I fell asleep because I was exhausted from lovin' on the Edie all day!

No comments: