Wednesday, March 31

After?


Edie is better, but not 100%, so I cancelled a playdate with my friend C and her iddy biddy baby, on the slight chance of giving said baby a cold. Went by the resto and had an unhealthy snack, wandered around Brooklyn and hit up B's old hood, then went home and did baby stuff until B got home. I took myself out to dinner on the way to grocery shopping, and was torn between pork-chive dumplings from a little hole in the wall, and a big slice of non-wheat vegan pizza. Eventually, my mind got to, "Well, how will you feel AFTER you eat" rather than the pleasure from the act of eating, and I steered myself toward the pizza. As you can see above, not your average streetza, it fits much better into the rules of 4...

Tomorrow, a weigh-in, a reflection, a revision of plan...

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, glass of iced mint green tea, large hunk of banana bread, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 11:30am, small piece of mole tamale, black cherry soda, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 2:30pm, falafel sandwich, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 6pm, ramekin of roasted ginger almonds, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7pm, slice of "zen" "pizza", 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 8:30pm, frozen smoothie pop, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: