Friday, July 16

Chill.

A chill Friday. Woke up a little early, stayed indoors out of the heat with the Edles while B went out on her lady-date. Lazily grazing around the kitchen, stopped by my local slice joint on the way to pick up a package. I spend three days in an overheated pizzeria, yet when I have time, I find myself in another unairconditioned pizzeria for a snack.

Went to the movies with D, and went to a spectacular Yemeni restaurant after whose specialty is lamb. Very lamby, very fresh, very good. 


BREAKFAST: 7am, blueberry iced green tea, granola with organic dead milk, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1pm, squash risotto, multigrain tortilla chips with salsa, watermelon, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 3pm, slice of streetza, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 7:30pm, lamb & rice, salad, soup, flat bread, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: