Saturday, July 17

Dream

Had the oddest dreams about a nuclear bomb going off in NJ, and the only way for me to save the tristate area from assured destruction was to pedal a bike from my house to the site with some sort of anti-nuclear fluid. My bike got a flat and everyone died. I woke up, went to the bathroom, then got back to sleep.

I woke up at 4:30 because I need to be up at 4am tomorrow to get out for a century ride about 80 miles north. I picked up some chocolate covered coffee beans, a potential tool for the bike, so I tried them this morning to see how my body reacted. Tasty, though not as strong as I thought they'd be.

AM SNACK: 4:45am, 10 dark chocolate covered coffee beans


AM SNACK: 7am, granola with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 11:15am, grilled grapefruit, sable, snappea salad, margarita pizza, pomodorini pizza, nutella pizza, cinnamon & butter pizza, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 3:30-6pm, a little slow roasted pork, a few chips, a few bits of cheese, 1 glass of sangria, water, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 8:45pm, beef lomein, shrimp toast, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: