Tuesday, July 20

Workworkworkwork pt 2

Got home close to midnight last night, was able to get to bed by 1:30 without any big issues -- riding 80 miles in the heat the day before probably helped. When I woke to what I thought was B nudging me like an octopus (but it was only Rufus D. Cat), I found a very smiley Ediebird in the hallway as my beautiful wife showered her beautiful self. I was quite tired, but full of an optimism I haven't felt in a while. Things are just....good. Not great, but pretty darn good. Here's to appreciating the moment -- good health, a happy family, a safe secure roof over our heads, enough food to eat, a great neighborhood full of new friends and new friend's babies, and a set of bicycles to get us around!!

BREAKFAST:
7:30am, organic cheerios with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Out of tea. Made a batch this morning, but needs a day to cool.

AM SNACK: 11:15am, Manhattan Special
Should I start a coffee habit? This would be great, if it wasn't so damn sweet. I should of eaten some dark chocolate covered espresso beans this morning, they're less sweet despite being chocolate.

PM SNACK: 12:30pm, snippet of bread

PM SNACK:
1:15pm, cranberry lime soda
LUNCH: 2pm, 2 slices sicilian, meatballs, sprite, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER: 9pm, 2 slices cheeseless seafood pizza, cranberry lime soda
EVENING SNACK: midnight, multigrain tortilla chips and salsa, water, chocolate peanutbutter, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: