Monday, July 19

Workworkworkwork

Woke up at 8 after a blissful 9 hour sleep. Had to rush a bit to get it together before the nanny arrived, putting my mess away from yesterday's ride. Felt tired in a good way. Didn't realize how hungry I was before I was about to step out, ate a banana while Edie watched me. She said, "aaah!" with an outstretched arm, to which I replied with a little piece of banana. I brought it to her face and she opened her mouth and stretched forward to eat it, incredibly sweet and cute. She's using her feminine wiles to mack me out of my own breakfast!!

Restaurant was pretty slow until 8pm, then all action until 10pm. Not a balanced day, but ended up pretty much not eating a dinner, though lots of water.













AM SNACK:
8:15am, blueberry iced green tea
AM SNACK:
9:15am, banana

BREAKFAST:
11:30am, potatoes with vegetables and sausage, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Had a cook make me a plate of pizza toppings over potatoes, good n' heavy, definitely feeling hunger residual from yesterday.

PM SNACK: 12:30pm, Manhattan Special
LUNCH:
3:15pm, 2 slices white with mushroom and spinach, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 6pm, small amount of white rice, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Kitchen guys brought in a rice cooker, made some nice sticky white rice with olive oil, parsley and salt. Really nice.

EVENING SNACK: 11pm, cranberrry lime soda

No comments: