Wednesday, July 21

Workworkworkwork pt 3

Got to bed around 2am and my lovely wife gently woke me up at 8:45am. I guess this is why people get married -- even though I'm all tired and achy and still overheated from 13 hours in an unairconditioned restaurant the day before, being woken up by her gentle voice is just...nice. Sometimes when I don't communicate enough, she accuses me of treating her like a "roomie" instead of a "wifey" or a "luvvah", but she doesn't realize that if I ever had a roomie like her, there would be no need to ever get married!! The only thing better after being woken up was B dropping Edie into bed with me, all smiles and crawls, and her jumping on my head.

AM SNACK:
8:45am, iced green tea
The latest batch has the sweetness on the nose (3/4 cup sugar for about 3 liter bottles of tea) but don't like the flavor -- "Himalayan" green tea, tastes musky in a not particularly attractive way.

BREAKFAST: 11:15am, cucumbers, red onoins, grape tomatoes & olives, Manhattan Special, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Not perfect, but a healthier start to the day at the restaurant.

PM SNACK: 12:30pm, snippet of bread, snippet of smoked chicken, water
PM SNACK:
1:30pm, snippet of bacon
LUNCH: 2:45pm, 2 slice of clam & shrimp pizza, ginger ale, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 10:15, special cookie

DINNER: 11pm, 2 burgers, fries, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
No comment

No comments: