Monday, October 18

Ass, Kicked.

After yesterday's thoughts, I'm going full-out for half-full. Started with a delicious smoothie, which I really should make twice a week -- it just tastes and feels so good going down, and it powers me up with just the right hit of sugar.

The restaurant was oddly busy in the afternoon, and being that I had a bare-bones staff, I ended up running around taking orders, busing tables, running the register, sitting customers, fixing the ice machine, answering the phone, dealt with a 20-person table of all Spanish speakers who could not comprehend why we were giving them 1 big check and not 20 individual checks, bartending and running food out. It was hella-fun, kinda like playing a real life video game where they just throw everything at you to knock you out and it's up to you to kick some ass. Ass, kicked.

Didn't eat enough, and after the rush felt a little wobbly, but I scarfed down a large amount of pizza and felt better pretty quickly. I drank several pints of water in the early evening, but my appetite didn't really return until after I left for home.





BREAKFAST: 8:30am, smoothie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
A banana, the good yogurt, acai juice, frozen mango, blueberries and cherries, a splash of vanilla and salt, freshly ground flax seeds.

AM SNACK: 11:15am, freshly baked bread, olives, a few slices of cucumber, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 2pm, sprite

LUNCH:
4pm, 4 small squares of Sicilian with mushroom, onion & garlic, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 7:30pm, 1 slice of white pizza, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 9:30pm, beef lomein, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 11pm, 1 apple-turnover sourdough muffin

No comments: