Saturday, December 18

Party like it's 2003

Experimented with the pancakes this morning. Recipe calls for 24oz milk, I did 32 oz buttermilk and 8oz milk, and I probably could of done 8 more oz of milk. So tender and moist! I added 1 tbsp cinnamon and 1 tbsp dutch cocoa, too milk, should of done 3 each.

I assembled another batch of burritos, assembled decadent chocolate-chocolate-chip cookies and all-around didn't eat well today, but was happy to be a little sore from the weight lifting yesterday.


AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, handful of chocolate-cinnamon-banana buttermilk pancakes, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1pm, Stouffer's French Bread pizzas, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 4:15pm, pint of apple cider
There are 4 or 5 different orchards offering cider in the farmer's market, and over the last couple of years tried most of them, but one new one I tried last week made my head explode, it's so good -- it's nice and cloudy, sweet balanced with tart, an almost savory mouthfeel, and is just like drinking a whole apple without edits. I picked up a gallon today.

DINNER: 8pm, Chinese brick, chocolate ice cream cookie, 2 bowl, hunger 4/5
Edie was asleep, Betsy was out with friends, and I was partying like it was 2003. TV blaring, lazing on the couch, no one to tell me to cut it out, a brick of comfort food that I shouldn't be eating, but ate anyway. Yep, this is a crazy Saturday night for me.

No comments: