Tuesday, December 14

Unreasonably Cold

Holy crap, it was unreasonably cold today. I road my bike to work in the morning, long johns, double layer gloves, balaclava under hat, thick cashmere under flight jacket, scarf, thick socks and STILL my toes got nippy and my exposed face just hurt.

For the first time ever, there was not a single customer all day – we had some delivery, but daaaamn. It took a little discipline from just spending the day stuffing my face.

AM SNACK: 8:45am, iced green tea
 
LUNCH:
1:15pm, 4 superthin slices, 8oz sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 3:45pm, a few bites of cucumber, carrot, red onion & olives, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5pm, green salad, 8oz coke, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7:30pm, meatballs in sauce with bread, pint of water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 11pm, a little good peanutbutter with nuttella,  

No comments: