Tuesday, January 25

My kingdom for some good doohickies

The container store was woefully understocked and overpriced in the area of kitchen dohickies, so more advanced breakfasts at work will have to wait a bit longer. Snow, snow snow, this is turning into one brutal winter.

Very slow in the morning at the resto, but shovelling snow felt good. I remember how much I disliked having to shovel snow as a kid in Staten Island, but because dad asked, I wanted to do it well to make him say how good a job I did. Funny, if my mom asked, it would of felt a bit like punishment and I would have cut corners. What does that mean?

AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 10:15am, the good oatmeal, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:15pm, 4 slices of super thin pizza, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 4pm, green salad, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 5:30pm, 3 Sicilian slices with red peppers, onions, mushroom, 8oz sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 10pm, shrimp fried rice, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Should I let myself have indulgent PM snacks twice a week after work, or should I rethink? A lack of indulgence will make permanent change a lot harder.

No comments: