Friday, April 22

Yogic Fail

Woke up feeling good but blown out. Spent the day with Edie, first a bike-run to Wholefoods and then in the kitchen. Edie wasn't feeling too great, so pretty much every moment was taken and because I was nibbling here and there to taste stuff as it went to cook, I never ate properly.

So when I showed up for the HVS's class at 6:45, I was running at 25% which would have been enough to muddle through a basics class, but this was a quick-paced open class, and soon found myself sweating, nose running, head cloudy coming to a grinding halt. So I removed myself and sat in the studio's cafe and had a salad, felt much better. Snickling continued after T got out and we saw a movie from THE best seats in the house, due to my good line & time management skills, thankyouverymuch.

TODAY'S COOKING
Peanutbutter Oatmeal Bars: I used this recipe, and stuck to it precisely, but when I tried to depan it when the glass pan was cool enough, it crumbled into an overly sweet, lumpy chocolatey granola-ish mess. Bleah. But B seems to still like it.

Cheesecakes: Going to an Easter thing at E's house, didn't know what to make. Goyim like cheesecake, right? Cheesecake and whiskey?


Granola: My go-to recipe. Just 'cause.

BRUNCH: noon, health salad, brown rice california roll, inari, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 5pm, 4 salted caramels,  a little loose oatmeal bar, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER PT 1: 7:30pm, vegan cesar salad, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


SNICKLEDINNER: 8:45pm, samosa, chickpeas, lentils, rice, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9:45pm, popcorn, diet coke, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: