Monday, May 9

Great vibes

Woke up tired, but it's been too long since I lifted, so I dragged myself out, tried to switch on with tea, and lifted. I last did on Thursday, then the Friday bike ride kinda knocked me out for the weekend.

Restaurant was quiet despite the beautiful weather, I imagine people were burnt from going out to restaurants for mom's day. Three parents from the hood and their Edie-like babies came by to say hi and eat. And my friend Ta, who worked for a year or so at the resto, is back for a month and we did the evening together, great vibe, very nice to spend some quality time with someone who has been on the same professional road with me for a while.

AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9:15am, good granola with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1:15pm, 2 slices pizza, 8oz sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 3pm, 1 small slice white pizza

PM SNACK: 5pm, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 8:15pm, 1 slice Sicilian, 8oz sprite, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 10:45pm, beef lomein, small wedge of cheesecake, 1 bowl, hunger 45

No comments: