Wednesday, May 11

Wobbly

Woke myself up at 7 to lift weights. I did do it, but a sore throat has me worried. Must get some good sleep soon. Got an 8:30 call from a key employee calling in sick, throwing the whole day for a wobbly, but through a bit of luck and a bit of fortitude, the day went pretty good. The only downside was I wasn't able to eat too much during the day, but I sure made up for it when I got home!


Sunday is the first century of the season, a ride to Montauk, but it's supposed to rain. On the fence about it, will make a decision closer to.


AM SNACK: 7:15am, iced green tea.

LUNCH: 1:30pm, 2 slices pizza, 8oz sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 4:30pm, 1 small slice pizza


EVENING SNORT: 10pm, half a beer


DINNER: 11:15pm, cheese steak sandwich, 2 tamales, chocolate cake, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: